In 2012, our agency has been making a lot of amazing progress on our philanthropic efforts — as well as driving results for our clients.
A few Facts about 24Notion
- Ranked #17 in Corporate social responsibility by Portland Business Journal Book of List 2012
- Nominated as 2012 Classy Award Recipients for National footprint in The First Integrated Creative Marketing/Digital/PR Agency With A Mission Of Giving Back
- Scored “Innovation Award” winner of 2012 by Portland Business Journal
- Contributed in the success of Girl Inc Fundraising gala- first ever to hit new record of $250,000 Fundraiser biggest ever that night. Check out interview on The power of the rule breaker
- 24Notion gave Scholarship to deserving student at the Art Institute Education fund/Fashion show- total package of 20K. Read article here on A night of fashion and philanthropy
- 24Notion rebranded the entire Girls in Tech Global non-profit organization with 21K plus members and expanded over 32 chapters all over the world. Stay tuned for new digital redesign to share
- Participated and supported over 12+ conference/exhibition/event/Speaking support for our efforts and clients’ efforts in pushing their products/services further
- Clients story featured in Forbes, AA, Silicon Prairie, The NextWeb, Telegraph UK, Las Vegas business Journal, DJC, Greenbuild, Huffington Post, LA Weekly, RSA, ZDNet, Portland Business Journal, Green sustainable Journal, Portland Monthly magazine and more
We are busy last year with a few of our client lists: Adobe, CMA, ETC, Adidas, CGT and others expanded and reached a new height of exposure and results driven track records. 24Notion helped with strategic/objective driven in planning, partnership, sponsorship and the entire tactical execution — from the creative, digital, marketing, PR, event, social engagement to push the brand forward to the audience whether it is offline or online presence, we were able to expose our client and partners’ unique brand/product services that was key to the engagement’s success.
From Big data marketing, creative and digital support for Adobe, to loyalty program support for Adidas, it is truly has been one of the many exciting engagement we’ve planned and executed. Not to mention, the branded entertainment from Country Music Award to Entertainment technology Center founded by George Lucas.
Our agency is growing rapidly and we are excited to see the many more possibilities in blurring the line of advertising, marketing, and public relations. We integrate our creative and innovative ideas in not only developing our clients’ brands but also giving back to the global community. Our detail-oriented view on the bigger picture is how we know we will continue to grow and also continue to help you and your companies grow.
We wanted to thank you so much for your continued support and partnership with 24Notion. Without your support, we would not have been able to grow. You are part of the global solution in making a difference to better our world. If you are interested in learning more specifics about any of these case studies and success stories, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Happy New Year and wishing you the best of 2013!
@24Notion rockin’ team!